Monday, 22 June 2020

My Discovery About FIBAN. Niyi Peters

MY DISCOVERY ABOUT FIBAN

 

Freelance and Independent Broadcasters Association of Nigeria FIBAN was birth through love and unity. This association is so much blessed that we can't even explore all that it is contained.

 

The only way to can move forward is for us to operate in the totality of Love and Unity.

I want to Promise a our elders, leaders and youth of our prestigious Association that I will do all within my capacity to reunite Osun Chapter this association, once you give me the capacity to lead and I will make sure that we all are happy at the end of the day.

 

 

5ways Unity Brings Progress

1. Look for ways to help

2. Give the benefit of the doubt.

3. Focus on the positive

4. Respect elders.

5. Share wisdom.

 

 

If you give me the chance to take the leadership Barton I will definitely make the best out of it within my capacity to restore peace, love and Unity.

 

 

Vote for NIYI PETERS

Vote for Responsibility

Vote for Progress and stability

 

 

IRORUN LOBADE

No comments:

Post a Comment

MODUPE BY APOSTLE NIYI PETERS

width="210" /> A new one from the Stables of Apostle Niyi Peters MODUPE (IM GREATFUL) The Psalmist says and I believe,...