Thursday, 4 February 2021

JEN RIRE BY SEUN BAMIDELE (SEUN ONIYIN)

I am sooo excited to present to you SEUN BAMIDELE (SEUN ONIYIN) SEUN BAMIDELE who under the leading of the Holy Spirit has released a new single Track ursher us all into the glory and the goodness he has for us 

This song is what you too can use to prophesy and bring to pass that which God has ordained for your life. Be blessed as you listen to this glorious and sonorous voice singing JEN RIRE!

You can also DOWNLOAD download it here by clicking the first download in this sentence


 

1 comment:

  1. So so interesting!!!! I love this sister so so much... Maybe God continue to strengthen her more and more.. Tested OK care....

    ReplyDelete

MODUPE BY APOSTLE NIYI PETERS

width="210" /> A new one from the Stables of Apostle Niyi Peters MODUPE (IM GREATFUL) The Psalmist says and I believe,...